AT ENGINUITY, WE'RE HELPING BUSINESSES MAKE THEIR BUILDINGS HEALTHIER AND SAFER.
Our experts use the same technologies and strategies as hospitals and cleanrooms to effectively turn your building into a safe space - circulating air far cleaner than your own home.
We employ a full time WELL-AP Certified engineer, and we're deeply invested in training and technology that improves the health and safety of your building and its occupants. We have the equipment and personnel to get started immediately.
We begin by thoroughly assessing your facility. Our engineers examine your HVAC systems, review ventilation rates and design solutions for a healthier environment.
In most projects, this means:
- Super-efficient filters to trap contaminants
- UV Lighting to kill microorganisms
- Bipolar Ionization of conditioned air to drastically reduce bacteria, viruses, fungi, allergens, and dust particles.
We also review all common spaces, restrooms, and kitchens - updating things like your faucets and doorknobs to make your facilities as touch-free as possible. COVID-19 has raised unprecedented concern over the health and safety of public spaces. Businesses that take proactive steps to address these concerns will not only rebound faster - they'll be doing their part to protect employees, customers and communities.
Research Regarding Virus Control & BiPolar Ionization
Cleaning Indoor Air using Bi-Polar Ionization Technology (Tierno, 2017) [PDF]
Efficacy of Bi-Polar Ionization on Various Pathogens (Oxford) [PDF]
In the Press
BiPolar Ionization Laboratory Studies
- AntiMicrobial Test Labs: Custom Microbiological Air Quality Study to determine the efficacy of an AtmosAir Solutions Ionization System against bacterial bioaerosols. [PDF]
- Microchem Lab Report: Antibacterial Activity of AtmosAir's Bipolar Ion Producing Device: Matterhorn [PDF]
- Atmosair Particle Decay Testing [PDF]
- Atmosair Syracuse University Full-scale Chamber Testing of Air Cleaner Performance for the Removal of Volatile Organic Compounds [PDF]
- Intertek ETL Ozone Test [PDF]
- Studies on the effects of ionization on bacterial aerosols in a burns and plastic surgery unit (Makela, 1978) [PDF]
- AtmosAir ATL Labs Testing Summary [PDF]
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations (Hillman, 2017) [PDF]
How BPI Works
- Atmosair BPI, a Proven Technology (Atmosair, 2020) [PDF]
- AtmosAir - The Safe Solution (Tierno, 2018) [PDF]
- Biological Impact of Small Air Ions (Kruger, Reed, 1976) [PDF]
- The Effect Of Surface Charge, Negative And Bipolar Ionization On The Deposition Of Airborne Bacteria (Meschke, Smith, Yost, Miksch, Gefter, Gehlke, Halpin, 2009) [PDF]
- BPI Evaluation On Humans, Animals (Geigy, Habicht, 1972) [PDF]
- Disinfection of Air by BPI (Geigy, Hurni, 1970) [PDF]
- Removal of viable bioaerosol particles with a low-efficiency HVAC filter enhanced by continuous emission of bi-polar air ions (Huang R, Agranovski I, Pyankov O, Grinshpun S., 2008) [PDF]
- Physics of Air Ions (Daniels) [PDF]
- Bipolar ionization could be a secret weapon in the war against COVID-19 (Business Insider, 2020)
- Northwestern University delivers a stunning vision for the future (Northwestern, 2018) [PDF]
- SantaAna CA School Ozone Testing Data Summer 2010 (SantaAna CA Schoo, 2010) [PDF]
- Explanation of Coronavirus and Application of Bi-Polar Ionization to Disinfect Air and Surfaces (Tierno, 2020) [PDF]
- Control Of Volatile Organic Compounds And Particulate Matter In Indoor Environments Of Airports By Bipolar Air Ionization (Daniels, 2002) [PDF]
- Higher Concentrations of Plasmacluster Ions Boost Virus Inactivation (Oxford, 2008) [PDF]
- Wondering what’s safe as states start to reopen? Here’s what some public health experts say.
Building Wellness Standards
- What is a WELL AP? [PDF]